Side-shiff rotary tillers – Mod. LSI3P
Rotary tillers with lateral movement remarkable for tractors from 25 to 55 HP – from 19 to 41 KW
The distinctive feature of this model is the wide lateral movement.
If we always keep the cardanic shaft in a central position and without corners, we can work much out of the tractor track.
The rotary tiller slides on chrome plated shaft with low friction. Coefficient, the shaft that sends the rotation is model of alloy steel. Thermallu treaty and the special profile of the groove easy the Sliding understress and a void seizing.
The right side of these machines is rounded to permit at the operator of work near at the tree without damaging them. The lateral transmission how about all other rotary tillers that we make is with gears.
|No. of blade|
HP / KW
|LSI3P 100||100||108||5||25 – 35 / 19 – 26||40||270|
|LSI3P 110||110||118||5||30 – 35 / 22 – 26||45||290|
|LSI3P 120||120||128||6||30 – 40 / 22 – 30||50||300|
|LSI3P 130||130||138||6||35 – 45 / 26 – 33||55||320|
|LSI3P 140||140||148||7||40 – 50 / 33 – 37||60||340|
|LSI3P 150||150||158||7||40 – 50 / 33 – 37||65||360|
|LSI3P 170||170||178||8||45 – 50 / 33 – 37||75||370|
|LSI3P 190||190||198||9||50 – 55 / 37 – 41||85||400|
Contact us for measurements not listed and for particular demanding
- Lateral gear drive
- Single speed reduction gear available in 3 different rations
- Rounded lateral side support
- Front skids for the regulation of the working depth
- Blade retaining shaft assembled with 4 blades per flange (curved or at right angles)
- Cardan shaft
- No. 2 spare blades
Lateral gear drive
Accessories on request
- Particularly shaped blades mounted on the sector flanges
- Rear roller
- Lateral skids
- Front wheels in the iron for the regulation of the working depth
- Cardan shaft with disc-clutch or bolt power limiter
Particularly shaped blades mounted
on the sector flanges
Front wheels in the iron for
the regulation of the working depth
Download the data sheet in pdf format
error: Il contenuto è protetto!